Power by Ad hitz

Thursday, January 2, 2014

How many of you establish goals for the new coming year!?

How many of you do a last year balance? How many of you establish goals for the new coming  year. According to a research from The journal of clinical psychology, half of asked people set the targets for new year. Here are the most used objectives: 

1. To lose weight
2. To organize personal life
3. To spend less, save more
4. To enjoy my life as much as I can
5. To be careful with my health
6. To learn something exciting 
7. To quite smoking 
8. To help others  achieving their dreams
9. To fall in love 
10. To spend more time with my family

If any objective isn't for you please right another one :)






















Sa prej jush beni bilancin e nje viti qe shkoi? Sa prej jush vendosin objektivat per vitin qe vjen? Sipas nje kerkimi te The journal of clinical psychology gjysma e njerezve te anketuar vendosin objektiva ne hyrje te vitit te ri. Ja cilat jane objektivat me te perdorura:

1. Te humbas peshe

2. Organizimi i jetes personale
3.Te shpenzoj me pak, te kursej me shume
4.Te shijoj jeten sa me shume te mund
5. Te kujdesem me shume per shendetin
6.Te mesoj dicka te re ekzaltuese
7.Te le duhanin
8.Te ndihmoj te tjeret ne endrrat e tyre
9.Te bie ne dashuri
10.Te harxhoj me shume kohe me familjen

Ka ndonje objektiv nga te siperpermendurit qe e keni vendosur dhe ju? Presim komentet tuaja! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment